Cleveland Indians prospect and current Lake County Captains infielder Tyler Freeman joined Mark Means and IBI’s Corey Crisan on CBS Sports Radio 1240 in Youngstown on Friday.
- Transitioning from short-season to full-season A-ball.
- His healthy offseason after rehabbing a shoulder in the previous offseason.
- Spending time with Terry Francona and the Indians in Spring Training.
- The advice Francisco Lindor gave him regarding development.
- What it’s like to play for Captains manager Luke Carlin.
- His conscious effort to draw more walks (15 in 27 games, compared to 8 in 72 games last season).
- Moving into MLB Pipeline’s Top-100 prospect rankings (No. 100 overall).
Listen to the full interview beginning at the 2:26 mark. Audio courtesy of Sports Radio 1240.
You can also hear the interview at: https://soundcloud.com/user-360450723/indians-prospect-ss-tyler-freeman#t=2:26
– Follow Corey Crisan on Twitter @cdcrisan for coverage of the Cleveland Indians organization.